We are hiring for Programmers for one of the leading and largest network of schools in the Philippines:
- Directly reporting to the MIS Manager
- Responsible for System Design, Coding and Testing, as well as maintenance of various IT Systems/Technical Products
- In charge of enabling stakeholders to access information for increased learning and productivity. S/he analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and maintains information systems. S/he works closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver to them the appropriate solution.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and maintains information systems
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver to them the appropriate solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering courses.
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in Programming using C# and Java languages.
- Preferably with background in handling HRIS and ERP Systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly technical.
- Team player.
- Can work in Ortigas-Cainta Extension.
- Can start immediately.
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach our recruitment hotline at (02) 810 1129.
For real time updates on our job opening, please visit www.growinc.net/ or “Like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH*