As a Performance & Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
Guides the Commercial Organisation in making smarter, well-informed decisions on strategy and tactics by providing timely, challenging and actionable insight and analysis to the Commercial team and senior management.
- Establish all necessary partnerships to drive performance reporting and analytical insights:
- Lead a small team to manage sales data systems processing, commercial analytics and external vendors for data management.
- Develop and manage robust performance reporting processes, and producing timely, accurate dashboards and reports using Market, Competitor and internal data.
- Conduct deep-dive analytics to turn data into actionable insight
- Conduct analytical reviews of categories and/or competitors.
- Support the Business Operations in developing an ROI and resources allocation culture through development of frameworks and implementing with Business Operations Head in the business units.
- Develop a regular review of commercial expenditure and its effectiveness.
- Manage the systems, data warehouse and contracts for external vendors on data management as well as data extraction and management of data.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Highly numerate, with attention to detail and an ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Strong sense of ownership, highly productive and efficient, with a business-like and delivery-focussed approach
- Logical thought processes, attention to detail and highly organised
- Prior experience in commercial role for a minimum of 3 years
- Capability to analyse and organise data into insightful recommendations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and working effectively to deadlines under pressure
- Well versed in MS Office applications.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience in a broad range of business environments; including innovative pharmaceutical products, generic and consumer health care
- Ability to diagnose and assess processes and practices to develop pragmatic plans for improvements.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.