ASIA’S PREMIER DENTAL JOURNAL IS SEEKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL LICENSED DENTIST WITH WRITING SKILLS!
As a Dental Editor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Primarily responsible for the editorial content of Dental magazine
- Edit clinical articles and write stories based on one-on-one interviews
- Conduct interviews with key figures in the industry (dental manufacturers and professionals)
- Attend major dental exhibitions and trade shows
- Manage the online platform by daily website updates and generating newsletters and similar materials
- Directly report to the Managing Director or Associate Editor.
- Degree In Dental Medicine (Dmd, Dds, DMD Or Bds)
- Licensed Dentist with sufficient clinical experience and practical knowledge (including dental materials and equipment) to verify the veracity of clinical articles.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication (English)
- Skilled in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A team player, with excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Dynamic, proactive and takes initiative
- Efficient time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge in graphic design software (InDesign) would be an advantage
- Relocation to Singapore is a MUST
- Should have available Passport and willing to travel to Asia, Europe and US.
- Work includes traveling to other countries.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Basic pay
- All Standard Benefits in Singapore will be extended to the candidate.
- Work Schedule: Mondays-Fridays
- Work Location: Central Singapore
Global Resource for Outsourced Wokers (GROW), Inc.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.