WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MARKETING OFFICER / PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER FOR LEAD-FREE PIPE MANUFACTURING COMPANY BASED IN PARANAQUE CITY
The Project Sales Officer is a supervisory position responsible in getting sales from top developers and contractors with specified account listing. He/She is also tasked to convert into sales the specifications done by Business Development Officers. The target is to convert usage to Company Brands. Account coverage will focus on Top 10 Developers, Top 10 Plumbing Contractors, and Top 10 Electrical & Finishing Contractors. The total priority account coverage is top 30 accounts although he/she is also required to cover 50 listed accounts.
He/she must also ensure to deliver an excellent customer service to all projects being serve and handle concerns encountered at the job site and other related concern as maybe required.
- Identify core group of contractors and architects and build good working and business relationships with them.
- Organizes territorial customer listing to ensure efficient\ consistent coverage\ visitation of target customers.
- Implement Marketing activities to support Sale Teams’ achievement of sales targets for assigned products.
- Propose and Implement Marketing activities to target customers within assigned geographic areas to achieve optimal product awareness and eventual usage.
- Reports to Marketing Manager for improvement of PDO activities for the current and future months.
- Responsible for managing and addressing customer complaints by coordinating with the proper NDCI support group.
- Evaluates market information from primary and secondary sources to be able to plan, act and capitalize from this information.
- Attends social functions in behalf of the company to create new and strengthen existing business connections.
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV/Resume TO email@example.com YOU MAY ALSO REACH OUR RECRUITMENT HOTLINES AT 02 810 1129 LOCAL 105
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH