Supervise day to day transactions in relation to Office administration in order to ensure that quality services are provided to internal and external customers
• Building/Office Facilities
• Mailing System (Incoming/ outgoing mails)
• Office Supplies
• ECS Distribution
Supervise and ensure that all telephone communications (except cellular phones) are attended to promptly and effectively in order to provide efficiency and project and maintain the good image of the Company
Handle monitoring of company assets in relation to Office equipment, Office Furniture and Fixtures in coordination with Accounting in order to ensure their proper management and recording in the books
Provide and design reports to management on various consumption/expenditure in order to ensure that decisions are based on available information
Review existing processes and make recommendations in order to determine possible areas for improvements
Participate in the review/renewal of service providers in order to improve level and quality of service.
7) HSE Responsibilities
Responsible for developing, promoting and supporting all HSE programs to achieve compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Directs HSE activities and ensure proper integration and coordination with functions represented in the organization
• Interfaces with local or national regulatory agencies regarding health safety and environmental compliance issues.
• Represents the company during HSE regulatory inspections.
• Tracks developing governmental regulations and positions organization for efficient and effective compliance
• Provide analysis of loss trends , safety performances, orientations and objectives of the Group strategic planning
• Supports the Emergency Response and Crisis Management
• Review, propose and implement security, health, safety, and environmental measures in order to protect and safeguard people, company assets and information
• Monitor implementation of security, health, safety, and environmental measures in order to ensure safety and compliance to approved measures
8) STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
Regularly review and assess staff and recommend individual training plans in order to ensure the development of employees on annual basis
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.