HR MANAGER – Training and Performance Management a pioneering multi-national mortgage servicing platform that combines functional competencies in Mortgage Finance Origination and Credit Underwriting, Loan Servicing, Default Management, Property Management and Sales and Secondary Market Development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): training, performance analysis, Project Management.
- At least 10 years experience in the Human Resources function with focus on but not limited to Performance Management and Training and Development
- At least 5 years experience in an HR leadership role
- Preferably with experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Preferably with experience in medium to large BANKING AND FINANCE organizations
- Knowledgeable in various Performance Management processes (e.g. 360 degree feedback, Key Results Areas (KRA), Management by Objectives (MBO) etc.)
- Knowledgeable in the Training & Development Cycle
- Budget preparation and management
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Can work in BGC, Taguig
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO EMAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.