BE PART OF ONE OF THE LEADING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY!
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following duties:
The position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units and/or global support functions. The position serves as a consultant to management /people managers on human resource-related topics.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide professional, business-focused HR service to designated unit.
- Work in partnership with senior management teams to identify the people implications of strategic and business plans and other developments
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the organization to deliver its objectives.
- Take opportunities to build shared understanding and ownership of the organization’s vision, values, strategies, plans and desired culture.
- Support the Management in the development, implementation and evolution of the People Strategy
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Evaluate and monitor the success of all development programs.
- Lead, or contribute to, key organizational development and change projects as appropriate, modelling change management in practice and mentoring others in the process to facilitate their development.
- Take a coaching approach and provide management information to facilitate effective, consistent, empowering people management – expecting and enabling managers to assume increasing responsibility for all aspects of people management
- Partner with management in the reinforcement of the leadership competencies
- Create a high performance focused culture through personal leadership, teamwork and the development of individual accountability for performance and safety.
- Implementing the human resource policies, procedures and strategies
- Leading and supporting managers through the performance process
HR Service Delivery
- Participate fully as an active member of the HR team, working in partnership with fellow HR team members: collaborate and share information, coordinate activities, maintain an awareness of HR developments and support each other.
- Work closely with managers of the designated areas, understand their business and take ownership of delivering a highly effective HR service.
- Provide expert advice, guidance and pro-active support to managers on various HR processes – including disciplinary and grievance procedures, performance management procedures, employment law issues, conditions of service.
SPECIAL LOCAL AND REGIONAL PROJECTS
- Participate and contribute in the various HR local and regional projects IN ORDER TO serve the requirements of the company
- College graduate preferably with behavioral background
- Experience in HR generalist experience
- Experience in organization development, performance management, recruitment, experience in employee relations and basic knowledge on Labor code.
- Possesses competencies in stakeholder management, analytical thinking, strategic thinking, influencing and persuasion.
- With above average written and oral communication skills.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.