Be a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER in one of the fully licensed manning agencies here in the Philippines. Employing highly competent Masters, officers and ratings for a modern fleet of container, reefer ships, bulkers and tankers, SCM quickly gained recognition from quality oriented International ship owners and, at the same time, established an excellent reputation among professional Filipino seafarers.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree
- With wide networks in the sea-based Industry
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Can work in Ortigas
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH