We are looking for BRANCH MANAGERS for one of the leading Warehousing and Freight Forwarding Companies in the Philippines!
The Branch Managers will manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustaninability and customer satisfaction.
- Direct all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operation.
- Manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation
- Manager will have a hands – on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase the productivity and enable sales target achievements
- Organise and execute training programs for the branch personnel
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Developing and implementing sales plans
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
- Organising marketing activities and events for the branch
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Drafting forecasts and business plans
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals
- Work independently and handle multiple projects
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Meet sales targets and production goals
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 – 3 years background on a freight forwarding industry is an advantage
- Background in Accounting (Billing/Disbursement/Collection Process)
- Proven branch management experience
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Locations:
- Butuan, Agusan del Norte
- Osamis, Misamis Occidental
- Tacloban, Leyte
For faster processing, you can send your resume to Anne Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our company website at www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growinph for updates regarding our hiring requirements