Be an Accounting Manager for a leading architecture design firm that employs over 200 design professionals working in a progressive and collaboration environment!
As an Accounting Manager, your functions will be:
- Aligning the group’s/team’s procedures and best practices with the firm’s Vission, Mission, Operating principles and Strategic intents (VMOS)
- Has full accountability in establishing, implementing and monitoring of resources including setups, standards skill and assessment within the management coverage
- Plans, organizes and directs overall fiscal and management control functions relating to financial reporting and accounting, cash, debt, investments management and tax strategies
- Interacts and coordinates with external auditors for the firm’s financial documents. Prepares and reviews financial contract
- Performs financial audits
- Assists management in budgeting and strategic planning
- Coaches, counsels, mentor staffs on departmental procedures.
- Provides bi-monthly financial and accounting reports to the CEO
- Participates in resolving day to day Accounting Operational and Management issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and must be a CPA.
- At least 14- 10 years of accounting experience and 6 years as Manager.
- Must have an advanced accounting skill, job costing, budgeting, financial analysis, and firm’s cooperative management.
- Should have advanced skills in accounting softwares
- Ability to prepare financial reports and analyses
- Must possess the required knowledge, skills abilities, and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Can work in Makati
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://Denise Satuito, email@example.com →