Autocad 2D 3D Design Team Leader for the leading design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation of Aluminum Glass Curtain Walls, Architectural Glass and Stainless Steel Envelopes of high-rise buildings in the Middle East and Asia Pacific Regions based.
The Autocad 2D 3D Design Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of designers/draftsman and motivate them to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Coordinate the work with subordinates and liaise with the Design Manger on all aspects of the project.
- Ensure that all drawing details are drawn to suit Job Specifications, Architectural Drawings, Engineer’s calculations and Tender Requirements.
- Direct, control and guide the team to maintain productivity and quality.
- Review and check shop and fabrication drawings prepared by the design team.
- Responsible for maintaining the necessary specifications for standard and non-standard construction.
- Make sure the structural checks done for all necessary components prior and during shop drawings preparation.
- Coordinate with Design Manager to discuss technical matters and when required.
- Responsible for timely submittal of shop drawings, Material take-off and Cutting List.
- Attend design team and coordination meetings.
- Extend working hours as required/needed for the project.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture or any related courses
- Open to non board exam passers
- Must have at least 5 years of solid experience in designing Aluminum Glass Curtain Wall or Glass Facade
- Must be proficient in Autocad 2D & 3D
- Experience in people management is an advantage
- Can communicate effectively in English.
- Goal oriented, and willing to work extended working hours if needed
- Responsible and with good moral character.
- Work location: Ortigas Central Business District, Pasig City
- Work schedule: Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Can start ASAP
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Sophie Kuhlman, email@example.com or sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: www.growinc.net/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH